31 1234
Thread
Print

Red lace guppy at penang

Red lace guppy at penang

Red lace guppy

Where can I buy and see red lace guppy at Penang? Anyone can recommend to me ?

I do have some redlace available if you are interested. However, I am in KL and will post the fish to you.

I am interested but I would like to see the quality of it. Do you mind to share me the picture of the red lace guppy?

What grade and budget are you looking for?

I am new in guppy and I am not sure whether what grade is the best. What I am looking for is red lace guppy which looks nice and pretty. So maybe you can show me some of the grades and then I can choose from there.

This is an example of the red lace I am having.

The fish sold will be of the same line. Red lace price varies a lot. Apart from the bloodline and the general shape and size of the fish, it also depends on the lace pattern on the body and tail.  Thats why you have to tell me what is your budget. Do expect more then RM60 per pair. A near perfect pattern like the one in the picture is hard to come by and hence competition grade. It will cost more the RM100.

[ Last edited by Yoong at 10-11-2011 09:30 ]

Hi

Can I know whether is it possible to get your contact so that I can call to you and get more information on it?

Thanks
Jasper

Please pm me if you have any other query. I am sorry but I had stopped giving out my contact because I had bad experience of hobbyist calling me at inconvenient time, especially when I am talking to my patient on life and death issues.

England

why dont England  have wonderfull guppies like other countries do. Ours are so plain in colours

Quote:
Original posted by datauk at 30-11-2011 03:20
why dont England  have wonderfull guppies like other countries do. Ours are so plain in colours
There are quite a number a guppy club in Europe that you could explore. Fancy guppy are not easy to come by and you definitely wouldn't find them in your neighborhood aquarium.

31 1234
Thread